| Home | About Me | Services | Payment | Contact |
| FAQ | Client Reviews | Portfolio | Blog |
- How can I hire you?
My preference is to accept new clients directly through this site, saving us both time and money. I also provide services through Fiverr, Upwork, and Thumbtack.
- What education or training have you received that relates to your work?
I have over 20 years of experience in editing, acquired through various business administrative positions, college course writing, website creation and management, and personal use. Associate of Arts ~ Microsoft Office
- Can I hire you to write new content or to ghostwrite?
I do not provide essay writing, new content writing for websites or ghostwriting. I do offer editing and proofreading of any type of English text or document that has already been written, which can often include rewording and rephrasing.
- Can I hire you to do graphic design or website design?
I do not provide design services; I provide text and content editing (see previous answer).
- What types of customers do you typically work with?
I’ve worked with fictional book authors, university students-including ESL students, eBook authors, blog writers, small business owners, non-profit organizations and many other clients.
- Do you have any advice for new customers?
Hire an editor as early as possible to ensure that they will be available to work on your project within your time frame. I tend to ask a lot of questions prior to working on a project, to make sure I know what’s expected. Throughout the project, respond to your editor’s questions in a timely manner to prevent delays in delivery.
- What are some details that customers should think through before discussing their project with you?
Know the total word count of your document, or at least the page count. If you need website content editing, know how many individual pages need to be edited. Have a time frame in mind that allows for some discussion and revisions if necessary.
- I have a general question or comment not addressed on your site.
Please use the form below.