- How can I hire you?
- What education or training have you received that relates to your work?
I have over 20 years of experience in editing acquired through various business administrative positions, college course writing and training, website creation and management, and personal use.
- Can I hire you to write new content or to ghostwrite?
I do not provide new content writing for books or websites, essay writing or ghostwriting. However, my work does often include moderate rephrasing.
- What types of clients do you typically work with?
I’ve worked with eBook and traditional book authors, blog writers, small business owners, non-profit organizations, university students and many other clients.
- Do you have any advice for new clients?
Hire an editor as early as possible to ensure that they will be available to work on your project within your timeframe. I ask a lot of questions prior to working on a project, to make sure I know what’s expected. Throughout the project, be sure to respond to your editor’s questions in a timely manner to prevent delays.
- What are some details that clients should think through before discussing their project with you?
Know the total word count or at least the page count. Have a timeframe in mind that allows for some discussion and revisions if necessary.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
Accepted payment methods include debit, credit and PayPal. All payments are processed securely through PayPal (account not required). After discussing terms for your project, I will email you an invoice through PayPal. First-time clients have the one-time option of paying for half the balance when ordering and the remaining half prior to delivery of the edited files. Please schedule projects in advance to allow me to provide you and every client in my queue with the promised quality service.
- I have a general question or comment not addressed on your site.
Please use the form below.